A Little Taste of Heaven

The post title is shamelessly plagiarized from Philly cheese commercials – the ones with Dimples and Albert the Speechless Hunk of an Angel. The joke is shamelessly plagiarized from a piece of pro-religious frippery that isn't worth a link.

So, without further ado, here's the little taste of heaven:

"Hello, Dorjee? It's Karma!"

"Karma, where in hell have you been? I've been worried sick."

"I'm really sorry, Dorjee, but I had a devil of a time getting to a phone."

"Well, never mind, Karma, tell me, what's it really like?"

"So I'll tell ya'. First of all, I get a good night's sleep–11, 12 hours. I get up at sunrise, I stretch a little, I perform my ablutions, I take a walk, I eat a good breakfast. After breakfast, I relax a little, I take a constitutional, I admire the scenery–before you know it, it's time for lunch. Lunch is delicious, but very filling, so after lunch I take a little nap. I get up refreshed, I wander down to the lake, I take a little dip, I have a little sex, and–before you know it–it's time for dinner. I have a little dinner, I take a little stroll, I enjoy the sunset, and then I sleep twelve hours."

"Karma, Karma, it sounds like Miami. It sure don't sound like heaven."

"Heaven? Dorjee, who said heaven? I'm in Montana. I'm a buffalo."

No comments: